Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 29

He smiled. "I'm glad that you'd understand." He studied the necklace that was cold on my neck.

"You still have that old thing?" he laughed.

"How could I get rid of it?" I asked.
He looked me in the eyes "Well, we were fighting."

"Were," I said. "We WERE."

He smiled. "You going back inside?"

"Not until we're leaving," I said.

"You know I love you," he said. "but this fighting between you and Jon..it's just got to stop."

I knew that it needed to, but I didn't want to admit it.

"Richie," I whispered, "can we talk about this at the hotel?"

He smiled, "Yeah. We can go if you'd like."

I smiled. "Yeah."

We walked back inside, and The guys all got ready to go.



I walked into my hotel room. The air was cool, and I felt really alone. I couldn't understand why Jon hated the idea of me and Richie dating. He had no idea of my feelings.

I walked into the bathroom, and saw the huge bathtub with rose petals and candles sitting around it. I slipped out of my clothes and ran the water. I lit every candle and slipped into the warm water. It felt good to have the bubbles up to my chin and to be soaked in warm water.

I sat there in silence for a few minutes before there was a knock on the door.

"Kmae?" Richie's voice echoed. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I said. "I'm in the bathtub."

He peeked through the doorway. "Are you in need of any assistance?"

I laughed. "Come on in."

He sat down on the toilet seat, and smiled.

"You sure are beautiful," he smiled.

I blushed. "Richie, do you think I cause too much drama for you guys?"

He shook his head quietly. "Of course you dont, darlin'."

"I want to make everyone happy," I said.

He looked down. "You sure do have big dreams in this world."

"I wanted to be everything from a singer to a ghost hunter," I smiled at the memory. "Then you guys came along, and my only dream was to make you happy."

He looked at me and smiled. "You are the most soft hearted girl I've ever met."

"That's what my grandpa used to say."

"It's the truth," Richie smiled. "You've got everything I want in a girl."

I was happy that he'd see that in me. "Jon can't see that."

He nodded, and threw more rose petals in. "You look really beautiful in candlelight."

I smiled. "You're the sweetest person ever."

"I have plans," he smiled.

"What kind of plans?" I smiled a flirty smile.

He smiled a big grin. "You'll see. I'll let you relax. Tell me when you're out."

I nodded as he went back into his room and I sat in the tub for a while.


I finally climbed out about twenty minutes later. I wrapped on a robe and knocked on Richie's door.

"Come in," he smiled.

I walked in, and saw all the candles lit around the bed.

"You're going to have a massage," he smiled.

I smiled. "Good. I need one."

2 comments:

  1. "You're the sweetest person ever."
    awww

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMIGOD!! hi! my name is kayla and i write too! but, i write about Cinderella. Bon jovi is mentioned in quite a few of my older writigs, tho. i think you'll like my stories as well. but, skip the first page cuz it's mostly just stupid letters right now.
    http://thegame1985.blogspot.com/
    i apprechiate comments! :D

    ReplyDelete