Monday, January 09, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 4

"Yeah," I whispered.

"You know you can tell me anything."

I bit my lip, "I can't go on tour."

"What?" he questioned.

"I can't go," I tried to not cry.

"Why not?" he worried, "Why does Richie get on the way of everything?"

"It's not Richie," I lied.

"Then who the fuck is it?" He questioned himself as he kicked a can into the cement wall.

"It's me," I said.

"Bullshit," he argued.

I didn't know what to do at that moment. I just stood there and stared at him with my worried expression.

"Tell me, goddammit!" He cried in anger.

"Please," I cried, "Just listen to me."

He stood there with a sad look on his face as he rubbed his forehead and looked down, crying.

"Jon," I cried, "I don't want to cause you guys any harm. Thats why I'm leaving. I can't do it of your band hates me, mostly your best friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment