Saturday, January 14, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 19


As I walked into the tour bus, I could hear him puking in the bathroom. I made sure he was okay, and slightly opened the door.

He had changed into ripped denim skinny jeans, and a blue sweatshirt. I put my hand on his back as he continued to puke.

"Are you okay?" I finally asked when he was done.

He shook his head, "I feel like shit."

"I have Tylenol," I said as I went back into the bedroom.

I dug under the bed and found my makeup bag.
He walked out of the bathroom. "I've got a headache the size of a bowling ball."

"Me too," I handed him a Tylenol and I took one too.

He smiled at the thought, "I don't remember anything really."

"David told me a lot of it, but you were basically drunk when I got there."

"Damn vodka," He muttered. "How did we get back to the bus?"

"That's what I'm wondering," I said, "but we need to keep this secret."

"Why?" He asked.

"Uh, hello!? If Richie figures out that I had a one night stand with you he'd murder me," I explained, "yes, I understand that me and you have...yeah...but seriously, if he finds out, we'll be dead."

"Prom night," he laughed, "that night was awesome."

"But remember when Richie found out? He wanted to murder me!"

"He wanted to kill me," Jon said, "but hey, it was fun."

I rolled my eyes, "but seriously. We cannot tell him. Help me clean up this bus."

He rolled his eyes, and tried to get a kiss.

"Didn't you get enough last night?" I muttered.

"Yes, but I always want more."

I pushed him away as we both got up and finally cleaned the bus. There were at least 3 bottles of pure vodka laying empty under the bed, so I held one up for Jon to see.

"You cannot have anymore of this," I said, "You turn into a complete monster."

"I also have good times when I drink," he shot back. "Memorable times."

I shook my head and continued cleaning.

"Hey, what's this?" Jon asked as he pulled up an old photo album from under my bed.

I walked over to him and looked through the book, "That's the pictures from Prom, and that beach vacation you, me, Bobby, and Richie went on."

"Lemma was there too," Jon said, reffering to David. He pointed to our picture at prom, where Jon had tilted me down and gave me a big kiss on the lips.

"I swear," I said, "that we were the only couple that did that."

"Good times," He laughed. He pointed to a picture of me and Richie, heads on eachother's shoulders, and looking into the sun.

"I miss that," I said.

"Who doesn't?" He said, "I honestly miss you're coupleness."

"Coupleness?" I asked, laughing.

"Yeah, it's my new made up word." He laughed, and we continued looking through memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment