Sunday, January 08, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 2

"Woah, girl," David laughed as I nearly ran head on into him. "Why are you in such a hurry?"

I was breathing deeply from running, so all that came out was, "I...Richie...asshole."

David looked at me with a scared face, "What? I thought you broke up?"

I finally caught my breath, "We are."

"Then why were you guys..."

"No!" I stopped him from finishing. "Not that!"

"Then what WERE you doing?" He questioned with a weird smirk.

"Arguing," I explained to him what happened.

"So, you're going on tour?" he questioned.

"Yeah, if Richie decides to let me," I said.

"It's not his choice," David said, "it's basically the leader's, which is Jon's, choice. Just tell Richie to shut the fuck up for once, 'Kay?"

"Alright," I said, as I turned to walk away.

"Oh by the way," I turned back to David, "this may be 1984, but it doesn't mean you should style your hair like a poodle."

He laughed, "Get the hell outta here," in a funny way. And I went off to talk to Jon.

No comments:

Post a Comment