Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 7

I was in love with Richie. I couldn't deny the truth.

I was in love with Jon and Richie.

"What the fuck are you going to do?" I asked myself. I knew that Richie knew it was over for us, and Jon wouldn't risk dating me. Who? Who? It ran through my mind like wildfire.

I spotted a picture of me and Richie that was poking out from a photo album under my bed. I drug the photo album out and just flipped through the pages. Pictures from as early as '78 were in there of me and Jon, Richie, David, and Dave Sabo, a friend of Jon's. The first picture was of us at the beach. Richie had his arms around my waist and I had my arms around his neck. You could see Jon being a goofball in the background as he made funny faces and danced around.
The next picture, also taken at the beach, was of me and Richie's shadows off of the sand. We were obviously kissig in that photo.

I turned the pages and studied each and every photograph. Each one of them either had Richie, Jon or both in them, followed by me. I loved their way of always making me laugh and cry at times. It was my drug.



After finishing placing my items in a bag, I took them out into the car, and drove off destined to find my way to Richie and Jon's hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment