Sunday, January 22, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 27

**********
A day later, the guys started getting ready for their concert. I got to sit in the front row, happy to watch as Richie did his thing.

Jon neve said anything to me. I just ignored him. I had no reason to talk to him and I didn't want to. Richie and I's relationship became more and more clear that we wanted each other. I wanted to be his girlfriend again, but thought I should just wait until after we leave Houston to ask.



"Kmae?" Richie said from his room.

The door between our rooms was always open now, unless of Jon was in Richie's room.

"Yeah?" I shouted from the bathroom.
He walked in with his shirt hung over his shoulder.

"What are you wearing?" he asked.

"I might wear that green tank top I have."

He smiled as he put a bag on my bed, and went back into his room.

I opened the bag, and found a Bon Jovi denim jacket that said "7800° Fahrenheit tour staff" on the front with "Kmae" also stitched onto it. I put it on over the green tank top and my short shorts. It looked really good on me actually.

I walked into Richie's room. He was standing in the bathroom with a razor in his hand shaving. When he bent over, I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Thanks," I whispered in his ear.
He looked up and smiled, finishing his shave.

"You deserve it," he smiled.

"Do you have an extra bandana?" I asked as I examined my hair in the mirror.

He grabbed a purple one from his bag. "You can keep it."

"Really?" I asked as I wrapped it around my head and let my hair go down.

He smiled. "You really look beautiful."

"You think?" I smiled as he wrapped me up in his arms and kissed me. I had shaving cream all over my face by the time we were done.

"I'm going to go do my makeup," I smiled.

"Alright. We leave in a bit."

I went back into my room and wiped off the shaving cream. Richie must've shut the door. I got ready, and grabbed the necklace that Richie had given me and put it around my neck. The cold metal made me shiver, but it felt good.
My cowgirl boots without the heels on them laid in the corner of the room, looking at me because I was wearing the heels. I wasn't sure if I'd make it with heels, so I changed them.

I was ready for whatever was coming for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment