Sunday, January 22, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 26

I went and slid it under his door to see if he'd find it. I didn't know what to do. I felt so trapped. I needed someone to talk to. Someone like Richie.

I slowly walked across the room to his door that connected our rooms together. I hesitated to knock, but finally did.

Nobody answered, so I slowly unlocked the door and walked in. I looked around the room, and saw Richie asleep on the bed. He looked so peaceful, and I didn't want to wake him up.

I went over to the bed and laid down on my side, watching him. I watched his chest raise and then fall. He was so cute when he slept and I didn't want to wake him.

He moved a little bit, putting his arm on top of me, and then I kissed his hands. They looked worn out from playing guitar. I didn't want to hurt him, so I just snuggled closer to him.


Twenty minutes must've gone by, and he finally began to wake up. I turned around to look at him as we laid side by side.

"Kmae?" he smiled. "How'd you get in here?"

"I needed someone to talk to," I smiled.

He held my hand in his, "You look like you've been crying."

I looked him straight in the eyes, "Me and Jon got into a bit of an argument."

"What'd he do to you?" He said with worry in his voice.

"He told me to leave," I whispered. "I think that I might. There's just too much drama."

Richie's eyes started tearing up. "You can't go."

I pushed his hair away from his cheeks, "I can't cause you guys any problems."

"But I haven't gotten any problems
from you," he said. "Except for what happened to you and Jon a few nights ago."

"You knew?" I was shocked. I wasn't sure if he'd be mad or didn't even care.

"Jon told me," he whispered. "It's okay, it wasn't your fault. You were drunk."

I hugged him. I was so glad that he understood. I couldn't have seen myself telling him. I'd be too scared.
He hugged back. It was one of those hugs that I hadn't had for a while. I felt myself melt in his presence. His voice that made my heart melt, those hugs I couldn't go without anymore.

He stopped hugging me and looked me in the eyes. "Kmae, I love you."

"I love you too," I whispered as I looked into his brown eyes.

He inched closer until his warm lips met mine. I couldn't help myself as I tangled my hands in his hair. We hadn't kissed like that since almost a year ago. I missed it. There was a sensation that was building up inside me as we kissed. I didn't want it to ever end. I loved him so much. I couldn't stand leaving.

"Are you going to leave now?" He asked with his lips still pressed to mine.

"Not if you kiss me like this," I smiled as I fell back onto the bed.

He laughed as he kissed me again, and I felt relieved.

4 comments:

  1. I just goy caught up on this. Seems like she is still confused as to who she really wants to be with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liking this...still catching up...keep it coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been adding as many as I could (: Glad I hve another fan!

    ReplyDelete