Sunday, January 22, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 23

I went outside and found the guys. All of them, including their manager was there, except Richie.

"You guys survived?" Tico said.

I shook my head. "Is Richie here yet?"

"He just pulled in," Dave said. "He's by the beach again."

I didn't even say goodbye, I just ran up past the tree and stood there, seeing if he's there.

He was standing there like a statue, watching the waves roll up on shore.
I didn't want to ruin the moment, so I just stood there, watching him while I sat there in the grass.

He turned, and finally saw me.

"Hey," he smiled. He walked back up by the tree, and sat right next to me.

"Hi," I whispered.

"You feeling better? Where did you end up?" he asked

"I feel fine," I said, "I was fine, I got back to the bus."

"I was at my house," he said, "I went there because I was so hammered, and that's where the limo driver took me."

"Well, that's good."

"Im going down to see the guys," he said. "You wanna come with?"

I nodded as we walked down the hill and back around the stage. All the guys were packed and already in the tour bus.

"Well, are you guys coming or not?" Jon shouted out the window.

I laughed, and me and Richie got into the bus, destined to go back to where we belonged.




I was sitting in my room writing away when there was a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Jon," he said as he walked in.

"Don't mind my clothes laying all over the floor," I warned.

He picked up a black, lacy nightgown that I had laying on the floor.

"When are you planning on using this?" he muttered.

"Not with you!" I said without even looking up from my paper.

"Did you tell him?" He asked.

"Tell who?"

"Richie. Did you tell him that we had sex?"

I shook my head, "We aren't sure if we did."

"Uh, I'm pretty sure we did," he muttered. "I woke up in a trance."

"You were drunk. Of course you'd wake up in a trance."

"You need to tell him before he finds it himself."

"He won't. I'll tell him when we are alone again."

Jon raised up the gown again. "Wear this, and he'll forgive you."

I rolled my eyes. "You're such a tease, you know?"

He laughed and rolled his eyes as he stepped back out into the other part of the bus.

I was writing away in my own dreamland. I wrote of how much I was in love with them both and how I could only love one though. I remembered every single moment of everything I did with them. They were my drugs.




Seconds, minutes, hours, days went by. We finally made it to Houston after many stops and some final touches on the new album, 7800° Farehnheit.

I could finally reach my inner self as I walked into the hotel room. I was so free, and I felt so amazing when I got in there. It was like heaven.

I went to get into the shower, and grabbed a towel from the shelf, and went into my bag to grab some clothes for afterwards. When I went to grab my shirt, a note fell out of the sleeve.

I carefully examined it before reading it:
"Dear Kmae,
I understand we aren't a couple, but believe me, I am so in love with you, it isn't even funny. I try and I try to get your attention, I really do, but you're too busy with Richie to see me. I get it. I want you. I'm so badly broken and bruised from all these years of chasing you around and not being able to catch you. Baby, I need you in my arms. I can't say that you love me back, but please. Be mine. There's a certain chance I'd take to have you in my arms tonight. I love you so, so fucking much.
Love you always, Jon."

No comments:

Post a Comment