Saturday, February 04, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 30


I laid down on the bed as Richie began to rub my back. It felt so good to get the tension from me and let it begin t let loose.

"So," Richie said, "are you comfortable enough to talk?"

"I feel alot better then I did when I was with Jon," I whispered. "That's for sure."

"Can I honestly tell you something?" He asked.

I felt my heart skip a beat as I formed the word "yes" on my tongue.

"You and Jon really need to stop fighting," he said. "Not that you guys shouldn't be friends, it's just that I hate how you guys always fight and then you get hurt and he laughs it off. I don't want to be in the middle of them anymore."

I swallowed hard, and felt the tears run down. "Richie, I understand that, but he won't talk to me anymore. He's had it with me, Richie. And I can't take anymore arguing, anymore tears, anymore pain. I just want it all to end, and I want it to become a nice friendship. A friendship that's close, and we can say "Remember that time?" without remembering the hard times, the fights, the anger. I just want to be a somebody again."

Richie stopped dead in his tracks. "You ARE a somebody, Kmae. You'll never ever be a NOBODY when you're around me and the guys. You are basically our everything around here. You know that, right?"

"Richie," I pleaded, "you don't understand. I am NOT loved by the other guys. They don't consider me family, or anything. They just see me as a person who's along for the ride. I haven't the biggest concern of them. They see me as a pain in the ass."

"Pain in the ass?" Richie asked, then laughed. "You're not a pain in anybody's ass. You're a person, Kmae. Don't listen to them."

"How can't I? They're around me 24/7 and I can't see how Jon hasn't tried to kick me out of the tour before yesturday."

"Wait," Richie said. "He tried to get you to leave?"

"He said 'I don't want you here anymore,'" I said, "which obviously means that he doesn't want me here."

"Well," Richie said, his voice full of anger, "I just need to have a bit of a talk-"

"No!" I yelled as I sat up and looked him straight in the eyes. "Richie, you will NOT try and yell at Jon. He doesn't need anymore anger on his part and I don't want you getting hurt."

"You think Jon can beat me?" He questioned.

I shook my head, "Richie, you don't get it. He'll beat the shit out of you as well as you will beat the shit out of him. I don't want you two beating the shit out of eachother over me, got it? You can go and talk to him, but no beating the living shit out of eachother, okay?"

Richie nodded like a small child. "Can I just-"

"No!" I yelled. "I'm going to my room. You go talk to him."

He smiled. "I love you!"

I rolled my eyes. "You're still lucky to have me."

He smiled as he gave me a quick warm kiss on the lips and I walked into my room. He came up behind me and smacked my ass.

"Richie!" I yelled as I smacked his arm.

He laughed as I slammed the door on him playfully, and laid down on my bed.

Before I knew it, I was asleep.

3 comments:

  1. How can she sleep with all the major drama going on? Also can we get longer chapters please? It seems like somethings going to happen & then it ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann! Thanks for reading!
      Sorry they aren't long...I haven't had much time to type them, so I've been doing it off of my iPod, but I am trying to make them a little longer. :) Thanks for your patience, and I really hope you're enjoying! :)

      Delete
  2. This is really good wonder how the talk is going to go... More!!!

    ReplyDelete