Thursday, January 12, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 9

I went around the bus, running into Doc, the band's manager.

"What are you up to, trouble maker?" He said.

"I'm finishing putting my stuff in the tour bus," I explained with the bag slumped over my shoulder.

He studied my face, "You aren't back together with Richie, are you?"

I shook my head, "Heck no."

"Oh," he said. "I was just curious."

"I'm not with any members of the band," I explained, "We're just all friends."

Doc nodded, and put his hand out. "I'll take your bags."

I handed him them, "There's more in my car," I handed him my keys, "but don't get my beauty dirty. I just waxed her."

He laughed and took my keys, saying goodbye. I walked around the side of the tour bus, and went into the abandoned stage we were parked behind.

"Kmae," I heard behind me. I spun around, and my worst fear was standing behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment