Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 44



I got into the tub and sat there, and turned the radio on. “Don’t Cry” by Guns N’ Roses came on. It was one of my favorite songs, other then “Never Say Goodbye.” I loved it when I had a song to listen to while I was in the tub.









I got out of the tub, and walked into our bedroom, where I changed into a pair of “resting” pants, and a green zebra tanktop. I put my damp hair up into a messy bun and walked over to the two large patio doors by our bed. I let the cool breeze flowing in, and the waves crashing onto the shore. It was amazing.

I sat back down on the bed and grabbed the red nail polish that I always wore and applied it to my nails. Sometimes I wondered if the lyrics “blood red nails on her fingertips” was because of me…

I put my makeup on, and went downstairs. It was almost 7pm now, and the song “Don’t Know What You Got (Till It’s Gone) By Cinderella was playing on the radio downstairs, with Jon, Richie, Tico, Alec, and David all singing along.

“Hey beautiful!” The drunken Richie said as he let out a burp. “We’re singing our song!”

I laughed kind of half embarrassed. “Yeah, I kind of noticed…”

“What time is it?” Tico asked, as he lit another cigarette.

“About seven,” I said.

“You look sexy,” Richie said.

“Thanks!” I exclaimed as I sat on his lap on the couch.

“Why is your ass so boney?” He laughed.

“That’s what she said,” Jon laughed in the corner.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek before I curled up on his lap like a child. I could hear his heart beating as he talked to the guys and I felt his chest raise when he talked. Soon, I fell asleep, there in his arms.







“Kmae?” I heard Richie say.

I opened my eyes, and found myself asleep in our bedroom, with Richue laying beside me.

“Hey, baby girl,” he smiled. “You were so sleepy.”

I looked into his brown eyes as he smiled. “What time is it?”

“About nine AM.”

I stretched as I laid my head back down and turned over to look at him. “Why are you so perfect?”

“Perfect?” He laughed. “I only see one perfect person here, and that’s you.”

“I’m not perfect,” I said.

“Me neither,” he smiled.

I got closer to him as our lips met. I put my hands through his hair, and he laughed against my lips as I accidently pulled his hair. We had never really French kissed a lot before, but he decided that today was the day to do that.



Well soon, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING was off.







The next few hours went by, and we finally got changed and went downstairs. I was still giggling when Richie came over and tickled me once more.

“Stop!” I yelled in laughter.

“Stop?” He laughed. “I thought you liked it!”

“I do!” I smiled.

Jon stumbled out of his bedroom down the hall, with his hair a mess, and everything. “Can you two love birds quit being so stupid? I’ve been hearing you guys since seven this morning.”

“Like you’ve never bothered me,” I laughed.

“Whatever. Just because you’re engaged, doesn’t mean you need to be assholes about it.”

“Assholes? You’re the one being an asshole because you can’t take the fact that you lost me!” I yelled.

1 comment: