Sunday, February 19, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 36

Richie smiled. "He is, I promise."

I smiled as his hand reached closer to mine, and held it there, and we walked down to the lobby.

"Well, look at that," Alec joked. "They match."

I rolled my eyes. "Nobody likes a smartass."

"Melody does," he smiled.

I looked at him. "Melody? Who's Melody?"

"My new girlfriend," he smiled. "I met her at the concert."

"Guys," Jon yelled from across the room, "we've got to go."

"Alright," I smiled. "Ready to go?"

Richie smiled. "Only if you come."

We walked outside and the paparazzi was surrounding us.

"Jon? Is that your girlfriend?" a reporter asked.

"No, she's Richie's." he replied.

"Richie, y'all are back together?" Another one asked. As they snapped a picture.

"Yes, ma'am."

We got into the limo, with a trail of flashes behind us.

"I like how people automatically think your mine or Jon's," Richie laughed.

I smiled. "We've all had our fair share of history."

"Ain't that the truth," Jon muttered.

I was stuck sitting in between them. It was really awkward, knowing that at one time I liked them both, but now I only could have one.





When we got the the photoshoot, I sat back behind the cameraman, and watched as the guys held up a red, white and blue flag that said "Bon Jovi" on it.

"Kmae, aren't you going to take some pictures?" Jon asked.

"I don't want to break the camera..." I laughed.

"Come on, Kmae!" Richie smiled. "I haven't taken a picture with you for a long time! And we can add them to the book that you have with all of our pictures."

"Fine," I smiled. I got up and walked over to Him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and held me close.



The photo shoot went great, and then we went to film. A short haired, brunette girl was the chick in the video.

"I am not going to kiss him," she stated. "I've already got a man."

"But Hun," their manager said. "You've got to."

"No!" she said again. "I'm not going to. He's not my man and I'm not going to kiss someone that isn't mine."

"You've got to be kidding me," their manager said again. "Who's going to do it now? She's obviously crazy."

"I have my pride!" she yelled. "Leave me alone or I won't do the rest of video."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Jon said. "Whatever, just find someone else to do it."

"Who else is going to do a music video in the middle of Texas?" I said.

"Technically, we aren't in the middle of Texas...." Alec said.

"I will slap you," I warned. "And you shut the fuck up anyways. You couldn't tell Iowa from Michigan."

"But they're right beside each other..."

I looked at him in disgust. "Whatever, just, we gotta find someone."

"Someone?" Jon smiled as he looked at me.

I seriously felt every eye there looking at me. "What?" I said.

"Kmae," Richie looked at me, "would you be willing to do it?"

I looked at him confused. "You want me to do it?"

"We don't have anyone else," he said. "I don't care, it's not even real."

I looked over at Jon, then back at Richie, and to the other guys staring at me.

"Fine," I muttered.

"Good. Come on guys," their manager said. "We've got A video to make!"


The video wasnt very hard to make, in my opinion. I just had to kiss Jon, not that I had never kissed him before, I had. A lot.


After we finished shooting, we went back to the hotel room. I laid down on my bed and wrote. I wrote usually when I was bored, or needed something to do.

"Kmae," Richie smiled as he cracked open the door. "What are you doing sweetie?"

"Oh, you know, writing."

I smiled to him as he came in and shut the door. "It's been a long night, huh?"

"Tell me about it," I smiled. "But I've got my writing, and now you're here...so it's all fine now."

"What are you writing?"

I let him look at my notebook, which was filled with many, many stories of me and Richie's relationship. I had wrote them over the years, and had fallen for writing them.

"That's what you're always writing," he smiled as he flipped open another page.

"Yeah, when I'm bored, and I miss you terribly...which is usually every time you're not beside me...and I crave that beautiful smile of yours.. ."

He gave me a surprise kiss, full on the lips. I kissed him back, hoping that he'd love it.

"Hey," he said, as he released me. "Remember what I promised you?"

I shook my head.

"That I'd be changing the whole 'haven't slept together for a very long time thing,'" he smiled wide. "And you've taken your birth control today."

I matched his smile, as I laid down on the bed, and he kissed me hard on the lips. 

That night was filled with the making of love.



The next morning came fast. I woke up with Richie ontop of me, still naked, and hot. I smoothed back his hair as I gently laid him beside me. I hadn't had a wild night like that with him for a year. It was the best. He was so gentle with me, like a father would be to his daughter....in the not rape way.

I didn't want to wake him, so I just watched his chest raise up and down and hear him breathing, feeling his breath against my cool skin. He was the cutest sleeper. I wanted to see what he was dreaming about every time there was a smile that broke across his face while he slept. I had hoped it was about me and him, or the band.

I gave him a light peck on the cheek as I Got out of the bed. I was still naked, and felt exposed, but I didn't care, and got in the shower.

I felt good as I got into the shower. I felt relaxed. I looked all Over to make sure there wasn't any bruises. There wasn't any my body, but I wasn't sure if there was any on Richie. My nails looked a little scary, because they were really chipped. I sat in there and sang slowly to myself. I wasn't actually that bad of a singer. I hadn't sung for anybody ever, and it used to scare me when I would sing next to Jon in the choir.

I was slowly singing to myself when two arms wrapped around me.

"You're a beautiful singer, babe," Richie's voice whispered in my ear.

I turned around to see him, as he slowly got into the shower with me.

"You wore me out," he laughed. "I don't even remember going to sleep..."

"You fell asleep on top of me," I smiled. "You're such a dork."

"But, I'm your dork."

I laughed as I gave him a kiss, and he slowly rubbed my back.

"That feels really good," I smiled. "Almost as good as last night."

"Ditto," he smiled. "Are you ready to go? We leave today, you know. Watch out for that doorman, he thinks you're a prostitute."

I nodded. "You're always protecting me, aren't you?"

"I'm not just your boyfriend," he smiled. "I'm also your protector."

I smiled at the thought. “Sometimes, I really love you.”

“Too much for words?” He took the words right out of my mouth.

I smiled, “You’ve always got that way…you can always pick the words from me. How do you do it?”

“Magic, babe. Magic.”

I gave him a kiss as we leaned over and my back pressed up against the cool shower wall.

It sent a shiver down my spine, as he let go and I got myself back up.

“Alright, beauty,” he laughed. “We better get out of the shower and packed…we’ve got Tokyo to go to.”

“Tokyo?!” I smiled. “I love Tokyo!”

“We better go then, we’ve got memories to make.”

3 comments:

  1. This has got to be my favorite chapter to write. I love them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!!! Great chapter definitely worth the wait! :)

    ReplyDelete