Sunday, February 05, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 31


"Kmae?" An echo through my brain as I turned around. Everything was white, with nobody but Jon standing before me. I didn't know how I had gotten here, and why I wasn't still asleep.

"Jon?" I tried to say, but the words wouldn't form on my tongue.

Jon stood before me, holding up a gun to his head. "You really like Richie?"

I didn't say anything. He just stood there without saying anything as he loaded the gun.

"Tell me!" he yelled to me.

"Yes," I cried, "I like Richie."

There was a silence before a bang emerged from the gun, and the white became red all around me. I screamed in horror as I saw Jon laying before me, dead.


My eyes shot open. I was freezing and sweating while I couldn't get the mental image from my head. I was crying because I couldn't help but think of Jon. I looked over at the clock. It said 2:30 a.m. I didn't want to bother Jon, so I went into Richie's room.

Richie, who was shirtless and asleep on the bed, laid quietly as I opened the door and silently closed it. He wasn't bothered as I laid beside him.

He slept so silently as I cuddled up next to him, scared to death of what I had just saw. I knew it was only a dream, but it was bothering me as the image repeated over and over in my head.

I drifted off into a sleep as I felt safe in his presence.


I felt a smooth kiss on my head as I slowly opened my eyes. Richie was still laying there, looking me straight in the eyes. He smiled as I woke up.

"You're so beautiful when you sleep," he smiled.

I blushed as I stretched, letting air out. "I had a horrible dream."

"It's okay," he smiled, "let Uncle Richie kiss it away."

I smiled as he pressed his warm lips to mine. It was one of those kisses that you didn't want to end, even though it had to sometime.

I felt myself feel relaxed finally as he rolled over closer to me, our lips still connected. He was a very good kisser, and I hoped I was too.

"Hey, baby," he whispered against my lips, "you want to go get something to eat?"

"I wanted to take a shower first," I said. "I don't like this morning feeling of ickiness."

"Can I come?" He laughed.

"Yeah," I smiled. I grabbed his hand and led him into the bathroom. I stripped down. I couldn't believe I did either as he studied me.

"You sure are beautiful," he smiled. "Go on, I'll meet you there!"

I laughed as I got in, and he slowly followed behind. I looked at him. He was very handsome, looking like some kind of God. I loved him so much, and this was a moment that I didn't want to end.

He ran his fingers through my hair, washing and treating me like a queen. I did the same thing, washing everything on him like he was my king. I loved this so much.

"Rich?" Jon yelled through the room.

"Shit, Kmae, sh. Don't let him hear you," Richie said.

I stood there quietly as he yelled back.

"Come on! We've got things to do! Where's Kmae?" Jon asked. "I need to talk to her."

"She's asleep. Don't bother her."

"Okay, well, hurry up."

Richie looked at me. "I'm sorry, but I've got to go."

I wrapped my hand around his neck, and pulled him in for a kiss. "Thanks, babe. I love you."


"I love you too. Thanks for what?"

"Being my babe."

He smiled, and got out, leaving me to finish up my shower

No comments:

Post a Comment