Friday, April 06, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 54



I quickly changed, and flew down the stairs. I hadn't seen Snake and Sebastian for a long time.

I walked into the patio, where they were all sitting around the table, except for Jon, who sat like a lone soldier in the corner.

"There she is," Sebastain laughed. "Why do women take so long to change?"

"If we didn't, I'd look like you," I joked.

Everyone went "Ooooo" when I said that as Sebastain stood up.

"Wow, little girl, you've been getting meaner and meaner everyday," Sebastian laughed, as he grabbed my arm.

I broke free from his grip. "Don't ever touch me."

Jon sat uneasily in his chair, as I looked over.

Richie laughed. "That's enough, Bach. You don't want to hurt her before the wedding."

Sebastian backed away, and sat back down on the chair. "Sorry, Sambora. I just miss messing with the little bitch she used to be."

"I take that as a compliment," I laughed.

Sebastian looked over at Jon. "Why are you so silent?"

Jon shook his head. "Your big mouth won't let me get a word out."

Sebastian's look scared me. "What did you say, you little punk?"

"Little punk?" Jon laughed. "You're obviously talking about what you're packing in those jeans."

Sebastian stepped up. "You want to take this outside?"

"Gladly," Jon said, as he stood up too.

"Guys!" I screamed. "You're NOT going to fight eachother, alright?"

Sebastian ignored me, as he took a swing towards Jon, and missed. Richie got into it too, trying to break it up, including Snake also.

"Stop!" I yelled, as Jon's punch into Seb's face made a horrifying noise, and a picture crashed to the floor.

Seb grabbed ahold of Richie and pushed him over to the porch. Jon's fist, bloody from Seb's nose, took another crack into Seb's face, until he gave up.

"You asshole!" Sebastian yelled, as he grabbed Snake.

The look that Jon gave Seb gave me chills. "Get out."

Sebastian and Snake left, with Seb limping.

"Kmae?" Richie said. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," I said, breathless. "What was that about?"

"Me and Seb have never gotten along," Jon said.

"I can see," I said. "Do you need to go to the doctor? I think he broke your nose or something."

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure, Jon?"

"I'm positive."

No comments:

Post a Comment