Thursday, April 19, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 63



“Mr. Sambora is happy, and he’s hoping Mrs. Sambora is too!” He laughed as he kissed my neck.

“I am!”

The song ended, and Richie held me tight as we walked over to talk to his parents, who I had actually never talked to before, except for when we were younger.

“Mom,” Richie smiled as we walked up to her.

“Richard!” She smiled, kissing his cheeks like a child. “This is beautiful! And Kmae! You’re beautiful as ever!”

“Thanks, Joan,” I smiled.

“Joan? I’m ‘mom’ now!” She laughed, kissing my cheeks too.

I blushed, and turned to find Richie, who had gone over to talk to Adam, his dad.

Me and Richie’s mom talked for awhile, then I went and talked to Richie’s dad.





“What time is it?” Jon asked, looking at me as I watched everyone dancing drunkingly.

“About midnight. This wedding sure went by fast,” I said.

“Where’s Richie?”

I pointed over to him, where he was holding two beers in his hand and was dancing awkwardly with Tico.

“Found him,” Jon laughed.

I took a sip of my drink. I wasn’t drunk, but I didn’t feel good.

“You feeling okay?” Jon asked.

I shrugged. “I think I’m just tired.”

“It should be wrapping up in a bit, I’m guessing.”

“Woo Hoo!! Kmae! Whatcha doin’!?” Richie yelled across the room. I laughed.

“Come here!” I smiled.

He tumbled over, spilling his beers on the way. “You’re so cute, I spilled my beers for you!”

“Everybody’s clearing out, the paparazzi’s gone,” Jon said. “I told the limo driver to watch you guys..” he winked.

“Jon,” I smiled, “not until we get to the hotel room.”

Jon made a disgusted look, as Richie hiccupped, and rattled on about stuff he wanted to do.

“Let’s go get in the limo,” I said, grabbing his hand.

He dropped the two red solo cups and came out the door with me.

Me and Richie piled into the limo, with me basically on Richie’s lap.







Really, to honestly tell you the truth, we did have sex. The best ever, if you want to get into details.





The next morning, I woke up in our hotel room. Everything was qiuet, and I was freezing cold. I rolled over, with Richie sleeping soundless beside me, still with his hat on, and naked.

He always slept so quietly, with his brown eyes looking ever-so-cute, and a beer bottle cradled on his chest.

I cuddled closer to him, feeling his body heat on mine, making me shiver. The radio was turned on to “Close Your Eyes Forever,” and I could almost feel Richie’s heart beating to it.



I must’ve fallen asleep again, with Richie’s soft voice waking me up, sending more shivers down my spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment