Monday, April 09, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 55



"Well, don't whine to me if your jaw hurts," I said, handing him a Kleenex for his bloody nose. "Why did Seb start the fight with you anyways?"

"He's always been mean to me," Jon said. "Since they started that band, he hasn't been the same."

"Snake's still pretty cool," I said. "He just has changed since he's been around Sebastian. Don't you think?"

"Yeah," Richie said.

I looked up at the clock, which hung on the wall. "Ten o'clock?"



"Yeah," Richie said. "Did you want to go do something?"

"Like what?" I smiled.

"Oh my God..." Jon moaned in the corner. "You guys flirt too much!"

"Why aren't you flirting with your new 'girl'?" I asked.

Jon rolled his eyes. "She's more of a biker chick."

"Jon," Richie said, "she's got more metal piercings than your car."

I burst out laughing, as Jon shot me a look and Richie wrapped his arms around me.

"Whatever, can't you guys be happy?" Jon said.

"I am happy," I smiled as I looked up to Richie. He smiled too as we gave eachother a quick kiss.

The phone rang again.

"Can I get it this time?" I asked.

"Nope!" Jon said, as he bolted to the phone.

"Who's he talking to?" Richie asked.

"I don't know. He was talking to whoever it was earlier too."

"I wish he'd tell us," Richie said. "He's using our phone bill."

"Want me to peek?" I smiled.

"At what?" Richie laughed, a very scary laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment