Friday, April 13, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 59



"He'd never stoop that low," Richie said.

"HE HAS BEFORE!!" I said.

Richie shushed me. "Hush, Beauty, or you won't be able to calm down."

"He RUINED my angels!" I screamed, and buried my head in Richie's shoulder.

I could feel his hand rubbing my back. "You're okay, you're with me," he whispered.

He wrapped his arms around my waste. "You want to do something?"

I smiled through the tears. "Like what?"

"The game of love, where you do 'stuff.'"

I smiled. "I think I know what you mean."

He matched my smile and lifted me up into his arms, kissing me ever-so gently, and carrying me up the marble suitcase.













Later, we boarded the plane, and set off for Paris, France.







THE DAY OF THE WEDDING:




"Shut up," Krystal laughed as I showed her the chipped fingernail polish on my hand that she had done. "Not everybody can do their nails perfect."

"No! They're awesome! Nothing more nail polish can't fix."

She laughed, as she curled her hair up into a bun. "Does it look okay?"

"Yeah!" I said.

She had her bridesmaid dress on, which was a teal blue, and had her hair in a bun.

"Jon won't be able to keep his hands off me," she laughed, as she had a hair pin in her mouth.

I shook my head, as I smoothed out my dress. "Is this real?"

"What do you mean?" She asked as she looked in the mirror.

"Am I really getting married? To Richie Sambora?"

She turned around and looked at me, and smiled. "Yes, Kmae, you are."

"It doesn't seem real."

She grabbed my engagement ring from the table beside her. "Does this look real enough to you?"

I shook my head in disbelief. "Wow, me and Richie have come far."

"Yeah you guys have."

The door opened, as a lady stepped in. "Kmae, Krystal? You've got five minutes."

I swallowed hard, and she shut the door.

"You'll be okay, right?" Krystal asked.

"Yeah, I mean, it's Richie. We've been together for how many years.."

"You'll be fine."

I smiled as I hugged her, and we set out into the church.












Our wedding consisted of friends of Richie, and the band, and some old friends from our highschool.

The music began playing as I slowly waited for everyone to walk down the aisle. Then, it was my turn, as Jon walked me down the aisle, and everyone stood up. The sounds of whispers going through the church was almost buzzing in my ears, as flashes and clicks of cameras blinded me.

Jon slowly walked us up, and then, I could see my prince.

Richie stood tall, smiling at me as I walked down the aisle towards him. He looked handsome, with his suit and a rose in his tux.

Jon looked at me, smiled, then let me go as I stood beside Richie.

"You look beautiful," he whispered.

I smiled, because that's all I could do. I couldn't talk.

"Dearly beloved," the priest began. But after that, I couldn't hear anything but the thump thump of my heart.

"Do you, Richie Sambora, take Kmae Bruce to be your wife?"

Richie smiled as he turned towards me and held both of my hands.

"Of course, I do." He smiled. Laughter erupted from the crowd.

"And Kmae?"

"I, I do." I stuttered, but then finally said it.

"Do we have the rings?" The priest smiled.

Richie pulled our rings out of his tux, and slid the ring onto my finger.

"I'll love you forever, Kmae, you understand?" he whispered.

I shook my head. "I love you too."

The priest smiled. "Well, as far as I can tell, we've got two love birds. Why don't I make them husband and wife?"

Richie smiled and gribbed my hand tighter.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, ladies and gentleman, Mr. and Mrs. Richie Sambora."

No comments:

Post a Comment