Saturday, April 14, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 60



"You may now kiss your bride!" The priest laughed.

Richie looked me in the eyes as I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pressing my lips to his. The crowd erupted in claps and excitement as I finally pulled away, and me and Richie turned to look at everyone.

"Now what?" Alec said from behind Richie.

Everyone burst out laughing as cameras flashed and me and Richie walked down the aisle to say "hello" to everyone.

"That was weird," Jon said.

I looked at him weird. "What do you mean?"

"You guys got married, and I'm still single."

I rolled my eyes. "Jon, you'll be okay."

"My best friend just got married, and yesturday I got chewed out for dropping angels."

"You're gonna be fine," I laughed.

Richie held onto my hand as I said hello and hugged everyone.










We walked out the door and was followed by trails of flashes from the cameras and people shouting our names. There was a white stretch limo, followed by three other ones waiting.

"The first one's ours, the next three are for the wedding parties," Richie said.

We climbed into the first limo, and sat looking at eachother.

"I don't know what to say, Mrs. Sambora," Richie smiled.

I smiled too. "Back at you, Mr. Sambora."

He smiled. "Do you believe we've gotten this far?"

"No, I can't. It's weird. Like, we're just starting to date."

Richie caught me by surprise, jumping into my seat and french-kissing me, as we sat in the limo making out.









The driver opened the door as I tried to pull my dress back up.

"Where's Mr. Sambora?" The driver asked, looking at me concerned.

"He'll be a few minutes, uh, late," I said, getting out of the limo, trying to hide the almost naked Richie behind me.

"I didn't think the limo ride was THAT long!" the driver said, laughing as we got out of the limo.

Richie came quickly behind me, as we went into the big mansion Richie had rented for our wedding.

He grabbed my hand as we walked into the ballroom part of the house.

"Where's Jon?" I asked.

Richie shrugged as I spotted someone in the corner, sociallizing with someone.

"Who is that?" I squinted.

Slowly, the figure came towards me. "Kmae! Was up dude?!"

Oh shit.

Sebastian emerged from the darkened part of the room.

"Seb, why are you here?"

"'Cuz I wanted to see what I almost had once," he grabbed my arm from Richie.

"Stop!" I cried, and Richie turned back towards me.

"Seb? What the hell are you doing?" Jon's voice echoed.

"Kmae!" Krystal yelled, "Stop Jon!"

Jon came up beside me, suckerpunching Seb.

"Stop!" I cried, as Seb's grip was ripped from my skin, and something hit me.

I felt everything around me go black, with the screams of Jon, Richie and Krystal all around me.

1 comment:

  1. "Sebastian emerged from the darkened part of the room."
    I see what you did there. /D

    ReplyDelete