Sunday, April 15, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 61



"Kmae?" Richie whispered.

I finally woke, the blackness slowly fading away, and I could see myself looking up at a wall.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, Jon, would you like to explain?" Krystal said, her arms folded across her chest as she made a face at Jon.

"Well," he started, "I was trying to protect you from Sebastian, and I well, hit you."

I put my hand on my face. "You hit like a girl."

"I'm so sorry," Jon said. "I didn't see you. and I thought I was hitting Seb."

I sat up. "Where are we anyways?"

"In the back of the mansion," Jon said. "We better hurry if you guys still want to have your first dance as husband and wife."

I looked at Richie, as he looked at me. "Do you think you'll be okay?"

I nodded. "Of course, it's not like he put me in a coma."

Richie laughed as he helped me up, and we went back into the mansion.







"Well, you know," Jon stated, as we all sat down, and he began to give his speech before the music was set up and everything, "I've been a friend of Richie and Kmae's for a long time. Me and Kmae, we've had our share of events."

Please don't say that at my wedding, I said to myself, putting my hand on my face.

"But they're both my family. I couldn't see myself without either of them in my lives. There wouldn't be a me if I didn't have them, if I didn't meet either of them, there'd be a hole in my heart," Jon said, almost crying as he put a fake smile on through the tears, "I ruined Kmae's angels, and she still didn't kick me out of the wedding. I just punched her out by accident and she still joked with me about me not hitting her like a man. She's my inspiration for everything, music, and she's helped me through everything. And her with Richie is even more beautiful. I wouldn't ever be able to see Richie with anyone else, except for the spunky girl from Iowa who changed his life around."

I felt myself crying, as I laid my head on Richie's shoulder, as Jon continued to speak.

"Richie's my best friend, and I'm glad he's gotten the person he's dreamed of for his whole lifetime. I'm glad that even though everything that has ever happened between all of us has finally been resolved, and these two are finally married, and happy. I've ruined parts of this wedding, yes, but Kmae and Richie forgave me for everything, and I'm truly grateful. I just hope and pray for them, and what they'll be when they're older. I love them."

Everyone clapped, and the clanging of glasses erupted through the room as I tried to wipe away my tears.

Richie looked at me. "He's something special, isn't he?"

I nodded, because I couldn't talk, after hearing all of that.

The music began to play, but first, Richie stopped it.

"Can I sing the song I wrote for her?" he asked the DJ.

The guy nodded, as Richie sat down at the piano.

"I didn't know you played piano," I laughed.

He smiled, and the DJ gave him the microphone.

"This is called 'If I Can't Have Your Love,'" he smiled, and slowly began to sing:

It's hard to remember a time

When I didn't have you, when I didn't have nothing but a cold bed to come to at

night

That was all I knew, until there was you

And then you took my world and turned it all around

I couldn't live without you now

Baby, if I can't have your love

If I can't feel your touch I got nothing

Baby, if I can't taste your kiss then I don't exist

I got nothing

No I can't imagine living life without you

I can't imagine living life without your love

I wake up with you by my side

Can't let go, I can't even bear the thought of you in another man's eyes

I would lose control, I would die

'Cause now you're in my heart and I can't let you out

I gotta keep you here somehow

Baby, if I can't have your love

If I can't feel your touch I got nothing

Baby, if I can't taste your kiss then I don't exist

I got nothing

If I can't be your man, I wouldn't know who I am

I got nothing

I got nothing

No, I can't imagine living life without you

I can't imagine living life without your love

'Cause I can't imagine living life without you

Can't imagine living life without your love

Believe me baby I don't mean to doubt you

But if you ever leave, that would be the end of me, baby

Baby, if I can't feel your touch I got nothing

Baby, if I can't taste your kiss then I don't exist

I got nothing

I got nothing

If I can't be your man, I wouldn't know who I am

I'd be nothing

Baby, if I can't have your love

If I can't feel your touch

I got nothing

No, I can't imagine living life without you....

3 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG I NEED MORE! hahaha *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading this for a while now Sorry I haven't commented before. I like Kmae she seems like a fun girl to hang around with, no wonder Jon & Richie both fell for her. The wedding was sweet but something tells me it won't be smooth sailing for the newlyweds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks do much for reading! Glad you're enjoying it!

      Delete