Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 52


  

Everything went black as I slowly faded away.













“Richie!” I heard a voice echo through my mind with a scream.

My body’s numbness started to come back to me, as I felt someone lift me up from the cool water. I couldn’t open my eyes.

“Oh my God! Richie!”

I felt hands wrap around me as I felt myself getting rushed into the air.

“Richie!” the scream became familiar, being Jon’s. I could almost picture him, running in his purple shorts and Aerosmith t-shirt, trying to save my life.

He must’ve rushed out of the sandy beach and took me inside.

I suddenly became numb again, as Jon’s screams echoed through my mind.











“Kmae?”

Someone shook me, as I could finally begin to open my eyes.

“She’s waking up,” a voice said.

All I could see was blur, until it cleared up, and I could see Richie again.

“Baby,” he whispered. “We thought we lost you.”

I tried opening my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

“Is she okay?” Jon said to someone.

“She should be fine,” another male’s voice said. “What happened exactly?”

I could hear Jon swallow, as he tried to explain. “Well, we were on the beach…we were just chasing eachother around and then she dove under the water. When I went to get her, she was too far down.”

“Well, she’s going to be alright, thanks to you, Mr. Bon Jovi. Glad you saved her life,” the male said.

I felt all wet and gross, as Richie must’ve grabbed my hand.

“She’s so sick looking,” Richie said. “Are you sure?”

“She’s probably got a lot of salt water in her system. She should be fine.”

“Thank you, doctor,” Jon said, and I heard the door shut.

Richie studied me, as I laid before him.

“I hope she’s okay,” Richie said.

“Rich,” Jon said, “the doctor says she’s fine.”

“Still,” Richie said, as he studied my hand. “She’s still got her engagement ring on.”

“I couldn’t see her taking it off,” Jon said. “She loves it.”

“And I love her,” Richie smiled. “I can’t wait until we show her the new song.”

“Bed of Roses? She’ll love it,” Jon smiled.

“I know she will,” Richie said.

“Richie?” my hoarse voice said, as I coughed.

“Kmae!” Richie almost jumped out of his chair. “You feel okay? You want something? Are you hungry?”

“I just want you,” I tried to say.

“You still didn’t do anything smiled, as I could see tears of joy falling from his face and he dug his head in my shoulder. “I missed you so much!”

“Kmae,” Jon pleaded. “I’m so sorry..”

“You didn’t do anything,” I said.

“I chased you into the water.”

4 comments:

  1. aww totally cute!! i'm personally a jon fan! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha okay, I know it was driving you nuts to know who the viewers were and I was one!! My friend gave me the link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh geesh! Yeah...my first time with Ustream.. lol

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I wouldn't know how to work it either! It looks confusing..

      Delete