Sunday, March 11, 2012

Love Lies Chapter 49




Hours must’ve passed as we talked about maybe moving to New Jersey again. I missed it so much. All the other guys lived there. Why couldn’t we?


“Why you guys ever moved here, I still don’t get,” Jon said.


“My parents are here,” Richie said.


“Don’t Kmae’s parents want to see their daughter?” Jon said.


I slowly put my head down. Jon didn’t know about the accident. The one that killed both my parents and my sister. He must’ve realized what he had said wrong, because he slowly looked down.


“I’m sorry,” Jon said to me. “I forgot.”


“It’s okay,” I said. “I hadn’t thought about them in a while.”


Richie put his hand on my back, and slowly gave me a small massage, as I thought about them. The accident had been only 3 years ago. My parents and sister were driving, when all of a sudden, a semi truck ran a stop sign, running head on into them, killing all of them.


“Well,” Richie said, “I’m hungry.”


“I’m hungry too,” I slowly said. “Want me to make something?”


“Oh please, we can go out,” Richie smiled at me, “my treat.”


I smiled back, and he gave me a small kiss, before I got up.


“I think I’m going to change,” I said, looking down at my pajama pants and an old t-shirt.


Jon and Richie laughed, before they bid me farewell, and I walked into my closet.


Richie’s closet was attached to mine, both pretty big. I had band t-shirts, pictures, and music plastered all over the walls in mine.


I turned the radio back on, as a new song, “Welcome To The Jungle” came on. Axl Rose hated the whole Bon Jovi band. I didn’t get it. We had never done ANYTHING to Guns N’ Roses. But, oh well. Enemies are enemies.


I pulled on a swimsuit, because I was planning on laying by the beach today. It was December 14, but still, it was really warm.


Over that, I pulled on an Aerosmith t-shirt that Jon had given me, and a pair of ripped denim shorts, with cowgirl boots. This was usually my casual outfit, because I never had anything else to wear that I actually liked. I hated dressing up. I felt too girly. I wanted to be the badass of everything.


“Hey, Kmae,” Richie yelled up the stairs. “Can you bring down my sunglasses?”


“Yeah!” I shouted. I walked into his closet, and grabbed his sunglasses laying on the shelf, among the many cowboy boots, leather jackets, and everything else he had. Sometimes I wondered, I wonder if I ever cherish the moments where I’m in Richie’s closet. I mean, I’m in Richie Sambora’s closet. THE Richie Sambora, the lead guitar player for Bon Jovi. I’m also ENGAGED to THE Richie Sambora.


Wow, my life’s interesting.





















We went out to eat, and then Jon and Richie went to the bar. I came home, and laid by the beach, waiting for my worries to disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment